Volleyball is an energetic, non-contact sport for both sexes and all ages. It is a team game, played six-a-side on a full court and whatever your age or level of ability, the Warrington Wolves Volleyball Club offer a number of weekly participation and competitive opportunities.
As a result of the increasing popularity of Volleyball within the town, The Warrington Wolves Volleyball Club has established a thriving junior section to develop the players of the future. Following a structured programme of coaching within local schools, the Club has seen a surge in new participants who are keen to learn new and develop existing skills in a supportive environment.
The adult section currently comprises 3 male and 1 female teams who compete regularly within various competitions across the county and region with a high level of success and are always keen to recruit new members.
The mission of the Warrington Wolves Volleyball Club is to:
- Promote Volleyball as a fun and inclusive opportunity to become fitter, healthier and happier
- Ensure inclusivity promoting equality and diversity
- Offer sessions that are structured, progressive and encourage personal development
- Increase awareness for the sport of Volleyball in Warrington
- Provide recreational and competitive opportunities for all ages
- Be a family-friendly welcoming sports club
For information on getting involved please contact – email@example.com