We’ve just gone past 6,000 people who like our Facebook page, WOW that’s AMAZING!!
We hope it is ok to tell you a little bit of background information about us? Did you know we are the Official Charity of the Warrington Wolves and our home is the Halliwell Jones Stadium. We are a registered charity set up and run entirely on kind and generous donations from you wonderful people along with grants from equally wonderful people like The National Lottery, Children In Need, Active Cheshire, Cheshire Community Foundation and many more.
We are of course heavily involved with the club and promotion of our wonderful sport of Rugby League. Often, we are the first introduction to the Sport and Club for families and individuals through our community projects and initiatives. We reach out across all ages:
• From Wolf Pack pre-schoolers
• through our Primary School Assemblies and Coaching,
• to our youth groups of rugby for girls and boys,
• our under 19s men’s and women’s teams,
• our Physical Disability / Learning Disability and Wheelchair teams.
• our holiday camps
And it’s not all Rugby either! We have:
• our Women’s and Disability Football teams,
• Offload Mental Fitness
• Disability Wolf Club
• Active Ageing support for Older People
Our motto is ‘Changing Lives Through Sport’ and we’re really passionate about what we do. That is where we need your help. Imagine if every one of our wonderful followers on Facebook could spare two pounds? Yes, just £2 as £2 x 6,000 is (of course) £12,000 and that could go towards is being able to deliver:
• We could run two terms worth of coaching in 10 of our Primary Schools keeping the children Active and having a go at a new sport.
• We could provide a 20-week programme of Mental Fitness Support through our Offload project.
• We could run our Disability Youth Club WOLFclub for four terms providing new tutors and skills and experiences for our members.
• We could deliver two years worth of seated based activity and dance classes for our Older participants linking into the our Primrose and Brew Club
• We could provide extra activities outside of school to support our Young People who are harder to reach through our Inspiring Futures project.
We understand times are tough and money is tight but as were have been unable to shake a collection bucket at the HJ or hold fundraising events in our community due to Covid, we’d be ever so grateful if you could spare £2 for our Christmas Cheer Campaign, to make sure that we can continue to reach out to our Warrington Community throughout 2021
(P.S. when you click on this link, it defaults to £30 and we can’t change that default. You are very welcome to donate more however if you click on ‘one-off’ and put your chosen amount in, we’d be ever so grateful 💛🏉💙)