We’re always looking out for new recruits to join our team! If you are interested in sport, education, health and the arts, we would love to hear from you. We welcome applications throughout the year!
There are not currently any Career Opportunities
Warrington Wolves Wheelchair Team
Due to growing numbers, we are currently recruiting for a second volunteer Wheelchair Assistant coach, responsible for developing and supporting all players and working with the Warrington Wolves Head Wheelchair coach. By creating the correct environment for development, they will ensure the players become the best they can be.
- To take responsibility for the delivery of sessions provided by the Head Coach.
- To maintain high ethical standards in coaching/instructing, ensure they keep up-to-date with their knowledge, skills and qualifications and to prepare as instructed.
- To ensure all players are treated equally and are able to develop regardless of ability level.
- To undertake training appropriate to the role
- Work alongside the head coach of the team to ensure smooth running and delivery of all aspects of training and games
Essential Behaviours and Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbally
- Good Level of Coaching Experience (Min RFL Level 2)
- Previous experience of working within rugby league.
- Manage Time
- Well Organised
- DBS check is essential
- Knowledge of the Clubs safeguarding policy and procedure
- RFL: Child Safeguarding and Protecting Children qualification
Please apply below or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Warrington Wolves Foundation has welcomed the Government’s Kickstart scheme as an opportunity to support our young people to find employment at an extremely challenging time. Aimed at those aged 16-24, the Foundation Activator roles are for young people who are currently accessing Universal Credit through the DWP. The Activator roles are for 6 months with additional opportunities for career progression available with the Foundation.